Vent and Trach Nurse – LPN / RN - Woodinville
Work three (12-14 hour) shifts 7:30AM – 9:30pm with one of our Vent and Trach clients in Woodinville. Client is a quadriplegic who needs assistance with vent and trach care, bowel program, electronic hoyer lift, eating, etc. Great training will be provided.
Additional work may be available assisting our Director of Nursing with care coordination, conducting supervisory visits. Other duties may include performing bowel and bladder programs, wound care and other nursing tasks.
- Current certification as an LPN or RN in Washington State
- Training provided by our Director of Nursing
- Hours are Full-Time at 40 hours per week
- Vent and Trach experience preferred
- Typical work schedule is during daytime hours, sometimes into the early evening or weekends
- Active WA state LPN or RN Nursing License
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must have reliable car and insurance
- Full-time weekdays and occasional evenings and weekends
- Great Hourly Wages: LPN : $26-$33/hr. RN : $34-$39/hr.
- Bi-weekly Paycheck
- Training & Continuing Education
- Travel time paid between clients
- 401(k) and Medical Plan Offered
- Accrue Safe and Sick Leave