Vent and Trach Nurse – LPN / RN - Woodinville
Work three (12-14 hour) shifts 7:30AM – 9:30pm with one of our Vent and Trach clients in Woodinville. Client is a quadriplegic who needs assistance with vent and trach care, bowel program, electronic hoyer lift, eating, etc. Great training will be provided.
Additional work may be available assisting our Director of Nursing with care coordination, conducting supervisory visits. Other duties may include performing bowel and bladder programs, wound care and other nursing tasks.
- Current certification as an LPN or RN in Washington State
- Training provided by our Director of Nursing
- Hours are Full-Time at 40 hours per week
- Vent and Trach experience preferred
- Typical work schedule is during daytime hours, sometimes into the early evening or weekends
- Active WA state LPN or RN Nursing License
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must have reliable car and insurance
- Full-time weekdays and occasional evenings and weekends
- TOP Pay based on experience and skills!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(K) + Company Matching
- Overtime and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Local Office & Local Support - Ready to Assist You
- Bi-weekly Paycheck, Direct Deposit
- Flexible Hours
- Choose Shifts that Fit YOUR Schedule
- Travel Time Between Clients
- Caregiver of the Month Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.