What is Home Infusion Nursing?
Right at home has been a leading in-home care provider since 1995 and has more than 450 locations across the United States. Did you know that some of our locations can also help you with your Home Infusion Therapy Nursing Care?
Through our experienced and professional home infusion teams, we assist patients recovering from surgery, being treated for an infection, in need of home nutritional therapy, or needing intravenous care at home in order to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle. Right at Home Seattle and Eastside's Home Infusion Services team provides alternatives to hospitalization for times when care can be received at home.
Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Education
- We are committed to providing reliable, compassionate care to everyone we serve.
- Our nursing staff meets the highest standards in our industry
- Before hire, our RN candidates are thoroughly screened and vetted, and complete a detailed competency review
- All nurses are provided with detailed orientation, training, and undergo rigorous evaluation prior to administering care
- Additional training, evaluation, and observation are provided on a regular basis
- Every infusion client has a Client Liaison who works with our Director of Nursing and Infusion Nurse to make sure each nurse has been trained and that all care has been appropriately documented, the infusions take place as scheduled, report back any challenges or concerns, and make sure you receive skilled nursing notes as required in a timely manner
- Our nursing staff is comfortable working with a variety of different vascular access devices, are highly skilled at performing venipuncture and are trained to your specific needs
- We are proud that our nurses bring a true commitment to providing compassionate and excellent care
Our nurses, technicians, and clinical specialists are only a phone call away and are available to provide their expertise 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Dependable, Experienced and Responsive
Our office is experienced in managing a skilled workforce. With Right at Home Seattle and Eastside, you're not just hiring a nurse, you're hiring a while team that is dedicated to the care of your patients. We can help shoulder the burden of recruiting, hiring and managing a nursing team, including:
- Assistance with staffing fluctuations to fill emergent needs
- Efficient processes that minimize personnel costs
- Ongoing training and state law compliance
- Completion of accurate and timely paperwork
Our highly-skilled team of professionals, including nursing staff specializing in infusion medications and therapy, work directly with each patient and their Infusion Pharmacy to ensure tailored treatment is received. We can also teach patients and caregivers how to infuse the prescribed medication based on the method selected to achieve maximum independence. We can provide infusion and nutrition therapy services to care for a variety of medical conditions, including:
- IV Antibiotics
- SubQ Ig
- Clotting Factor Products
- Oral Therapies