We Are Here for You — #BeEssential
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have a calling to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person’s life? We have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you the most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference in people's lives
- Receive paid training
At Right at Home, you can have a job with purpose by taking care of those most in need. Plus, working with our office is a job you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know you are essential, and we can offer you flexibility to meet your needs. Click the "Apply Today" button or call (833) 923-2273 to discuss how we can move forward together.
Who is the Right Fit for Caregiving?
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence
- Compassionate and dependable caregivers with a great sense of responsibility and commitment to providing the highest in quality care
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling needs of our clients
- Must have one year experience in patient care (i.e., grooming, bathing, toileting)
- Must have a positive, patient and respectful attitude
- Must have reliable consistent means of transportation
- Must have the ability to pass an employment background check and drug screening
Nice to Haves:
- CNA or PCA license is a plus, but not required
- Valid drivers’ license and current automobile insurance
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Competitive wages
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Paid online continuing education training provided
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interaction
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
Right at Home located in Sherman is looking to grow our care team throughout the areas we serve.
Sherman, Anna, Aubrey, Bells, Celina, Collinsville, Denison, Gordonville, Gunter, Howe, Melissa, Pilot Point, Pottsboro, Prosper, Sadler, Tioga, Tom Bean, Van Alstyne, Whitesboro, Whitewright, North Collin, East Denton, and Grayson County