Homemaker & Companion Caregiver (North Collin, East Denton, and Grayson Counties)
Right at Home in Sherman is seeking to hire Homemaker and Companions to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. We have part-time and full-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Now hiring in the following areas: Sherman, Bailey, Bells, Bonham, Collinsville, Denison, Dodd City, Ector, Gordonville, Gunter, Honey Grove, Howe, Ivanhoe, Ladonia, Leonard, Pottsboro, Randolph, Ravenna, Sadler, Savoy, Telephone, Tioga, Tom Bean, Trenton, Van Alstyne, Whitesboro, Whitewright, Windom, Wolfe City
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling (full-time and part-time available)
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Paid Training and Development
- Paid Personal Time Off
- No experience necessary; we will train you
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities; assistance with hobbies
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Successfully complete a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile
As a Right at Home franchise, we strive to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the RightCare, at the Right Place at the Right Time. However, we could not do this without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed. We look forward to having you join our team of caregivers that serve with a joyful heart.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.