Right at Home of Southeast South Dakota is based in Sioux Falls and is owned and operated by Tony and Kari Mau. Tony has over 25 years in the professional services industry. He believes communication is the key to helping clients and family members arrive at decisions with which they can be comfortable. Tony also serves as President of the South Dakota Parkinson Foundation.
Kari holds a psychology degree from Concordia College. Upon graduation, she moved to Bethesda, MD and worked at the National Institute of Health. She served as a mental health clinic administrator and as a manager of the credentialing and contracting unit at Magellan Behavior Health of Columbia, MD.
Tony and Kari’s primary objective in hiring care providers is hiring only those people they, themselves would welcome into their home. She and Tony have three sons, Hayden, Cooper & Jarod.
Meet Tony, Owner of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota
Choosing care for a loved one is a deeply personal decision and we understand you want to know who will be caring for your loved one. Meet Tony Mau, owner of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota. Tony visits about his commitment to providing quality in home care for your loved one.
To achieve our vision we:
- Provide dependable, compassionate caregivers who care for your family like their own
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members about their loved one’s individualized care plan
- Review each client’s individualized care plan regularly to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs
- Respond in a timely manner to referrals for homecare assistance from case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community
- No one wants to leave their home. We hope to make them comfortable there for as long as possible.