Join Right at Home South Dakota's Best Care Team
Right at Home is looking for loyal, prompt, attentive and good listeners to join our team. We strive to maintain a positive culture. We are really fortunate to have a fabulous team in the office. We believe in hiring for personality and refining the needed skills. Our Care Team will bend over backwards to make employees feel welcome.
Location: Sioux Falls
A Registered Nurse is responsible for case management of assigned patients in accordance with Right at Home's policies and procedures and all other applicable procedure manuals, laws and relevant professional standards.
Pay Range: $25.00 - $30.00/hr
Benefits and Recognition
- Health Insurance
- Annual Reviews
- Flexible Schedules
- Caregiver receives a gift card when client leaves a positive review online
- Both Caregiver and Client Referral Bonus
- Caregiver of the quarter program
- Social Events outside the office and in the office
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
We have a detailed orientation and often hold in office training. We make sure to follow up in person after the first shift and regularly every 30-60 days and do regular check ups by phone or text during the month for shift work. We also utilize IPCED for any specific questions a caregiver might have for an unfamiliar situation. We hold 2 day training classes on Alzheimer's Dementia utilizing the Jackie Pool program.
Why Work for Right at Home?
Our Change in Condition program shows the depth of our compassion by keeping clients in their homes. We utilize Family Room to help share information between the client, client’s family, the caregiver and the office. We are an Award Winning Team – 3rd year in a row for Employer of Choice. We have a commitment to quality and recently achieved the Gold Seal from the Joint Commission.
- Performs Wound Care, IV Infusion, Re-Certifications, Evaluations, Start of Care and Oasis (if possible).
- Performs comprehensive subjective and objective admission and ongoing assessment of client status that includes physical, psychosocial and environmental parameters.
- Formulates an individualized plan of care that incorporates analysis of assessment data.
- Provides skilled interventions aimed at achieving realistic outcomes within a specified time period.
- Modifies and updates the plan of care to reflect progress toward outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural and spiritual differences.
- Coordinates delivery of care along the healthcare continuum using the resources of Right at Home and the community.
- Communicates effectively regarding patient's condition.
- Uses professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with one year of clinical experience within the past five years or completion of an accredited refresher course within the past two years.
- Current State RN license.
- Knowledge and ability to provide skilled nursing care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Current CPR certification.
- Available for work on weekends and holidays as required.
- Meets current health requirements to provide patient care.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- IV Infusion experience a plus.