Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) — Right at Home Snohomish County
Due to recent virus activity in our region, Right at Home Snohomish County feels it is important to address the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) as new cases are identified in our community. While the majority of cases of COVID-19 are mild, resulting in a fever and a cough, there are a few cases that may progress to pneumonia, particularly in the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions. As your community partner, we have gathered and are sharing best practices and important resources with you. Please come back to this link as we will update our information as we gather more information from State and Federal agencies.
The Right Care from Right at Home Snohomish County
We understand your concerns when it comes to making decisions regarding your family. For many people, our in-home senior care is the best solution for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and loving relationships. Whether a family member needs a little extra help around the house, assistance recovering from a hospital stay or someone to check in on them throughout the week, Right at Home Snohomish County can be the perfect solution. We customize our care services, so your loved one always gets the special care they need based on their individual needs. Discover how our many services can help improve your family's quality of life.
Get Local In Home Care
Learn more about your local Right at Home office.Your Local Office
Our Senior Care Services
Services to help seniors age in place.Home Care Services
Now Hiring Caregivers
Careers for non medical and companion caregivers.Caregiver Jobs
Why Choose Us: We Are The RightPeople Giving The RightCare
- Winner of the Caring Star Award from Caring.com
- 5-Star rating on Home Care Pulse
- A+ on our State Surveys from the Washington Department of Health
- Preferred Employer endorsed by AARP
- We offer paid time off, Colonial Life, and 401K
- We work with only top-rated, licensed, and bonded Power Partners
- We offer paid, year-round caregiver training and enhancement
- We honor Veterans and their spouses by providing care on Holidays and V.A. billing
- Our Administrative Staff has 40+ years of combined care experience
- We drug test our employees
- We do pre-employment background checks and personal interviews
- Locally owned and operated since 2010 by Mark and Victoria Johnston
- We treat our clients and staff like family
- We are Veteran Owned
- We are on-call 24/7. You will talk to a Right at Home manager; never an answering service
Certified Cognitive Support Program
THE CENTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE | THE CENTER OF OUR CARE
Do you have a loved one living with dementia or showing symptoms of cognitive decline?
Dementia and cognitive decline are often unpredictable. You worry. You miss how things used to be. Will he wander? Can she be left alone? How can we slow these changes?
Learn How Right at Home's Cognitive Support Program Can Help Your Loved One Today
Our RightTransitions® Program Helps Clients Transition Home Safely
If you or a family member is facing a hospital stay, you don't have to do it alone. If your organization is affected by readmissions, learn how RightTransitions by Right at Home Everett, WA can help you improve patient outcomes.
Fall Prevention Guide
Preventing falls is preventing hospital readmission and helps seniors stay in their homes longer. Let's keep your loved one on their feet! Find out more about fall prevention with this free brochure!
Adult Caregiving Guide
Only Right at Home can provide the Right Care. We tailor our care to your unique situation through a Custom Care Plan. Download your free Adult Caregiving Guide today.
Nearly 90 percent of older adults want to remain in their home in later life. To help, Right at Home designed the Aging -in-Place Guide, a practical resource for every aging adult and every family.