CNA/HCA in North Snohomish County
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Is this YOU? Please apply! ***Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Home Care Aide, or enrolled in an approved training program with prior experience***
If you are seeking a caring position to work for an individual in their home or a couple, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME is an award-winning home care agency and has been recognized as a leading service provider by Caring.com and Home Care Pulse.
Why are we the right fit? Helping you understand the needs of your client is important to us. Our care manager will meet you at your client's home for your first shift, taking the time to make sure you understand the plan of care, and both you and the client are comfortable. We have high standards for our caregivers and clients. We speak up for you- if we do not think the client's home is a positive environment, we will not ask you to go there. We believe that you deserve as much support and care as our clients. We stringently follow COVID-safety protocols to make it as safe as possible for you while on shift.
All caregivers receive COVID-19 training including correct use of PPE, infection control, and monitoring for signs and symptoms.
We offer the following benefits:
• A great work environment
• Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
• Training and ongoing development programs
• Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
• Employee referral programs
• Employee Discount Programs
• Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
Looking for Personal (Home Health Aid or Certified Nursing Assistant) Caregivers to fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate, and interested in improving the lives of those we serve. Individuals should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem-solving ability, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
• Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping, and running errands, companionship, and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
• Travel is required.
• Shift times, days, and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
• Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
• Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
• Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
• Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen, and a nationwide background check
• Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
• High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred