A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Certified as a CNA or HCA in Washington State
- CPR/First Aid Card
- Food Handlers Card
- Negative 2 Step TB Test
- A drivers' license and automobile
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous care experience (experience with alzheimers/dementia preferred)
- Nurse Delegation a plus
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Own a smart phone and access to a computer is beneficial
- Starting wage DOE
Local candidates only:
- Snohomish and North King Counties, WA
- Paid travel time
- Weekly pay
- Visit rates
- 90 day review
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Free continuing education
- Flexible schedules
- Family oriented
- Convenience of working close to home
- Referral incentives
- VERY competitive pay
- Employee advancement program
- Supplemental Benefit Package