A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Mon/Wed/Fri 10-2, with a female client living with Dementia, must be able to transport in the client's vehicle, enjoy going places, and talking about history. Hourly pay starts at $17.
We offer the following benefits:
• A great work environment
• Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
• Training and ongoing development programs
• Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
• Employee referral programs
• Employee Discount Programs
• Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
All caregivers receive COVID-19 training including correct use of PPE, infection control, and monitoring for signs and symptoms.
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly• Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person.
• Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping, running errands, companionship, assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
• Travel is required. **Mileage reimbursement for travel from client to client**
• Shift times, days, and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly**Must have an active CNA or HCA license**
• Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the lives of those we serve
• Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
• Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
• Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
• Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen, and a nationwide background check
• Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
• High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred