Robert and Carol’s Unique Caregiving Skills
As owners of the Santa Rosa-based Right at Home office, Robert and Carol have a unique combination of education and skills for a non-medical home care agency.
Carol as an RN has had a passion for taking care of the elderly since she was 12 years old. In addition to her experience as a nurse, she is continuing her studies with the goal of attaining her MA in Nursing.
Robert as an LMFT has specialized experience working with a psychiatrist in gerontology in both facility and home based settings with an emphasis on medication interaction’s and their effects on the well-being of the patient. He is also adept at understanding and guiding family dynamics in difficult times of transitions.
Caregivers with a Difference
- Caregiver Education Recognition and Training Program
Right at Home University
Medline University for accredited CEUs
- Caregivers are screened
Only about 10% make it through the application process
Must pass competency test by 80%
- Because all of our Caregivers are employed by us and are Insured, Bonded and covered with Workmen’s Compensation. Certificate of Insurance available upon request.
- Better Business Bureau Member with an A+ rating.
- A member of Sonoma Counties’ Section on Aging
- Clients choose their caregivers after reading their personal biographies.
- A live person will answer the phone 24 / 7
- Carol gives a personal introduction of the caregiver(s) to our client and reviews the Care plan to ensure complete understanding.
- RightCare Care Plans and Binders – for comprehensive client information & documentation.
- Free Home Assessment
- No Hourly Minimum - Tailor hours of care to the clients’ needs, not ours.
- Member of the National Private Duty Association (NPDA)
We are one of the few members in Sonoma County. As members, we promise to adhere to state and federal guidelines in employment practices, rules, regulations, professional ethical and legal codes, standards, and guidelines
- Member of AARP National Employers Team
We are officially recognized by AARP as an organization that values employing older adult caregivers for their leadership & experience.
- Educational News Letters – both in print and online, with access to a 4 year searchable archive with helpful information for everyone.
- Partners with Phillips Life Line
- Partners with Medline Equipment - includes discounts for all our clients.
- Partnerships with Mail Order and Medication dispensing Pharmacies