A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
We offer our caregivers the absolute best:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling - Select the shifts that work best for your schedule
- Direct Deposit Available
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University
- Referral bonuses
- Time and a half for Holidays
- Friendliest staff this side of the Mississippi River
- Cases near your own home
- Stability - Many of our caregivers have been with our company for years
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Two year experience as a Homemaker/Companion in a home or facility setting.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.