In Home Caregiver (Sonoma County, CA & Napa County, CA)
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire Skilled Caregivers and Home Health Aids to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home care. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Performs patient-specific activities with oversight by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Two years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes, facilities, or with family member).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.