Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home South Atlanta. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Working with Our Office
Hear from Right at Home South Atlanta owner Mark Ross on the process for applying to join our team, from interacting with our office staff to hearing why you are in the home care field.
Ten Great Benefits of Working for Right at Home South Atlanta
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules - you tell us what hours you can work
- Paid ongoing training
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- Free continuing education units (CEU's) for CNA's and HHA's
- New Client Referral Rewards
- Caregiver Referral Rewards - Recommend your friends to Right at Home and earn rewards.
- Continuing Service Awards
- Monthly Raffles for Caregivers, Win Cool Prizes
What Our Caregivers Say...
"I have worked for other agencies before, but Right at Home is more family oriented. Everyone is like family and they understand the different situations that happen. They will text me every day with information about a job. They sent out emails and text messages when a client calls or compliments a caregiver. The communication is good. They always call me back. They ask if there is anything that they should know about the clients. They will also let everyone know when someone does well on a spot check."- Anonymous
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if: