Care Services Brochures
You are self-sufficient but need more help from time to time. You may need some assistance with cooking, or perhaps some assistance in recovery. Or, maybe you need a ride to an appointment. No matter where you might make your home, we bring our care to you.
Learn more about keeping your independence.
We tailor in-home care to just what and when it's needed, including:
- Companionship for an afternoon
- A helping hand with laundry
- Assistance getting ready for an outing
- Monitoring medication reminders, and medication reminders
- Assistance with doctor visits and follow-up care
- Help with showering, dresssing and mobility
- Care and safety supervision of someone with Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Respite for you, their loved ones
Looking for help to ensure the overall well-being of a family member? Download our brochure for more information .
Senior Home Care Downloadable Guides
If you need help, you're not alone. Right at Home South Shore Long Island provides caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. Download our adult caregiving and fall prevention guides to learn more: