Right at Home of South Shore Long Island, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency, is looking for Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) to join our fantastic team. We are hiring HHAs and PCAs to fill hourly shifts across the south shore of Long Island. The ideal candidate is caring, compassionate and is sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistants Responsibilities
- Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship, and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Travel is required.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistants Requirements
- Must have a valid and current certification from NYS DOH
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the elderly
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Successfully completed a written competency evaluation and background screening
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Pass a drug screen and a nationwide background check
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.