Right at Home, an established In Home Care provider has a part-time job opportunity for a Manager, Community Relations in the Southern Milwaukee County area. This position has the opportunity to grow into a full-time job.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable networking in our assigned service area by calling on healthcare, assisted and independent living and memory care facilities, nursing homes, eldercare facilities, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and other related healthcare facilities, and through community events, with the primary responsibility of generating referrals and business for non-medical caregiver services.
- Ideal candidates will preferably have existing relationships with social workers, case managers, discharge planners, geriatric managers, nurses, doctors, assisted living facilities, rehabs, hospitals, independent living facilities and other potential referral sources. A strong background in home care, marketing and community relations is preferred!
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-starting, team-oriented individual to manage and grow our referral sources and meet, or exceed established sales targets.
- Join and attend area networking and chamber groups throughout to community.
- Assist with development of sales collateral.
- Other duties as assigned
- Base negotiable on experience, plus commission/bonus structure
- Part Time
- Southern Milwaukee County Area
- Background in home care services, and/or working knowledge of such services
- Basic knowledge of community relations and a passion for senior citizens, and those with disabilities
- Established referral relationships in the Southern Milwaukee County area
- Two to four years of prior health care sales experience
- Background in hospice, independence living, pharmaceutical, or medical sales
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented, optimistic person with a passion for people
- Individual will demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude who wants to help people
Right at Home, Southern Milwaukee County is an equal opportunity employer.