Compassionate and dependable Licensed Nursing Assistants are needed to provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes or in facilities. Personal care includes: personal hygeine such as assisting to the bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, and skin and hair care and more. May assist in transfers: from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet. Licensed Nursing Assistants may also provide help such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
Priority given to those with six months or more of related experience. LNA position requires a current, active license listed with the NH Board of Nursing, and LNA candidates must meet all state requirements and be in good standing.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Licensed Nursing Assistant course.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
Right at Home Offers:
- Shift differentials starting after 3pm!
- Paid time off
- Unlimited Rock Star bonuses
- Flexible start date
- Time and mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized client / Caregiver matches
- Nurse lead training room to prepare you for the field
- Backed by a large company with room for growth
- Employee referral bonus program - $200
- Monthly raffle
- Discount scrub program
- Caregiver of the month
- Highly competitive rates
- Right at Home University (CEUs)
- We VALUE our LNAs