Weekend On-call Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) | Nashua, NH
Exciting opportunity for an experienced LNA! Sign-on bonus offered!
Right at Home Southern New Hampshire is seeking a reliable, on-call LNA for our weekend shifts. The On-call LNA is the primary point person to cover shifts if/when a Caregiver calls out. The position pays a daily stipend for being on call, plus a generous hourly rate if called to work a shift.
At Right at Home, your safety is our priority! Right at Home Southern New Hampshire is the only nurse-owned home care agency in New Hampshire. Our Registered Nurses ensure our Caregivers have the education, Personal Protective Equipment needed, infection control instruction, and supervision. We monitor our Caregivers and Clients for symptoms and address them immediately.
Call 603-216-9296 today for details about this role and sign-on bonus!
Some of the ways you will help our clients:
- Meal Prep
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care (will train)
- Medication Reminders
- Ambulation Assistance
Here's Why our Employees Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment based on the number of hours.
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Currently licensed and in good standing.
- Meets the health requirements for employees providing direct patient care.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have a valid driver's license and an insured automobile.