Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Nutrition and feeding
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): Housekeeping, laundry, shopping, errands and transportation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required.
- 18 years or older.
- Experience as a caregiver or CNA.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Ability to pass background check and insurance criteria.
Right at Home Southern Oregon serves Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland and the surrounding area in the Rogue Valley.