Caregiver - Medford
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Nutrition and feeding
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): Housekeeping, laundry, shopping, errands and transportation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required.
- 18 years or older.
- Experience as a caregiver or CNA.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Ability to pass background check and insurance criteria.
Right at Home Southern Oregon serves Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland and the surrounding area in the Rogue Valley.Apply Now