As a Right at Home Southwest Boston caregiver, you can make all the difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple... To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
We offer plenty of opportunities for our caregivers to expand their knowledge. It may be a class taught in our office by one of our nurses or access to the Right at Home University where there are literally thousands of topics you can choose from to learn more about, including Alzheimer's Disease, mobility loss and heart disease.
Because we want our caregivers to know when they have been recognized for outstanding work, we have implemented our ROCK STAR program.
Caregivers can be nominated for a ROCK STAR for a number of reasons:
- If a client calls to tell us how great their caregiver is and how much they love them, that deserves a rock star!
- If our nurses are doing a supervisory visit and notice a caregiver goes above and beyond, that deserves a rock star!
- Occasionally, a caregiver may bail out our office staff and go to a client’s home last minute, and the office staff will nominate them for a rock star.
Once a caregiver reaches 5 stars, they are recognized a number of ways:
- They come into the office to pick up their certificate and a Right at Home shirt.
- They are recognized in our employee newsletter.
- They are recognized on our Facebook page.
- They get a new name badge that shows their ROCKSTAR status!
We feel it’s important to reach out to caregivers when they are doing good work!
Meet some of our ROCK STARS... these are the faces of Right at Home Southwest Boston and truly what makes us have such a great team!
Marie J. has been recognized by a number of clients as well as by the office staff. One of her client’s stated that he “LOVES Marie – she is right on top of everything! She was also recognized by one of our nurses because she was quick to recognize a change in condition with one of her clients and got the client the help she needed before it became a major health issue. She was also recognized by our office staff for always being at her clients (no matter what the weather is - even blizzards!)
Marie T. has had numerous clients sing her praises throughout the 9+ years Marie has worked for Right at Home. Here are a few of the great things Marie T.'s clients had to say about her:
Marie "was very engaging and kept client L conversing and laughing."
"Client L thoroughly enjoyed her company."
"Marie makes sure she eats a good lunch every visit and if they go out no matter if it is the parking lot for a short walk or to the store Marie always makes sure Client W has enough oxygen with her."
The office staff even sings her praises saying that Marie never fails to help them out last minute and always makes it to her shifts - no matter what the weather is!
Christephanie has been described as kind, gentle and engaging. Her clients all love her, the office staff loves her and the nurses love her! She has helped with last minute shifts, has gone to clients during tough winter storms and most recently had a client call to let us know that “Christephanie saved my life... She immediately recognized that something was wrong and didn’t hesitate to call 911. She was calm and kept me calm and I will be forever grateful to her!”
Ellen T’s clients have told us that she is “very helpful and caring” and “Ellen goes out of her way for me.” We've also heard that “Ellen is very compassionate and attentive.”
We agree and we LOVE to hear these things!
Jury always has the client’s best interest in mind. She looks after her clients the same way she would if they were her family member. One of her clients went on and on about how wonderful Jury was and Jury "makes her feel safe and secure." Another client said,“She is the best at cleaning, cooking, showering, shopping, EVERYTHING – thank you for the great care Right at Home.”
10 Year Anniversaries
We have caregivers that have been with us for over 10 years and we celebrate these milestones!
Denise started with Right at Home shortly after we opened in 2007. Throughout her years at Right at Home, Denise has taken care of some of our most difficult clients, AND she has done it with a smile on her face and given them the dignity they deserved. We appreciate her tenure and are so grateful to everything she has done for Right at Home and her clients!
MaryAnn is a caregiver by nature. She owns and operates a daycare out of her home and also works at Right at Home Foxboro part-time on the weekend. MaryAnn’s clients LOVE her and always have many positive things to say about her. We are so thankful for her tenure at Right at Home and appreciate everything she does for her clients!
Thank you, MaryAnn!
Why Work at Right at Home Foxboro?
You want to work for a company that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Oﬀers competitive pay with beneﬁts
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Who Works at Right at Home Foxboro?
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for you:
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence