Home Health Aide (HHA) - All Shifts | Taunton, MA
Are you looking for a position where you truly make a difference in someone’s life?
If so, then Right at Home may have the position for you!
Who We Are:
Right at Home is an award winning, in-home-care agency who wants to support you on your journey to #BeEssential. We want to provide you with an opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now!
Why Work for Right at Home?
Listen to caregivers already working for us! Here’s what our caregivers are saying about us:
“I love working with them because they are the most caring, good management, nursing and supportive staff. The hours are flexible for everyone, they are devoted to their clients no matter what, and somebody is always available to answer any questions you have.”
“I never worked for a company before Right at Home that makes you feel like part of a great family. The staff in the office and everyone works as a great team to help us with our work and I love that.”
- Competitive pay & incentive programs
- Flexible hours – long & short shifts available
- Paid time & travel between clients
- Paid training (nurse led)
- Employee discount programs
- Recognition programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive office & nursing team
- PPE to keep you safe
You will be matched with a client(s) based on your certifications, skills, and experience.
- Hygiene routines
- Assistance with dressing
- Activities of daily living
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We are looking to hire immediately!!!
We want to give you a job you can count on and gives you the support you need to succeed.
Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that will work best for you.
Apply NOW or give us a call at (508)762-1948 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.
Hours Available: All shifts - days / evenings/ overnights / weekends / Live-Ins / Part-time / Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.