Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home Spring Hill. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Care to Make a Difference? Care With Right at Home
- You want to be valued for your unique skills, capabilities, and personality
- You want flexibility in scheduling to spend time with your family and to take care of YOUR life
- You want full days off
- You want 1:1 access to our team, 24/7, and open communication
- You want to be matched with clients where you “click” and can make a real difference
- You want support and training to be the best you can be
- You want someone who knows you, your family and will “have your back”
You got it! Our promise to you: All of the above plus…You will be valued and will not be lost in the scheduling machine. we will work around your schedule and match you with your clients.
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Benefits of Working for Right at Home Spring Hill
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
- Free HHA training and ongoing development programs
- Free CEU training
- Caregiver Appreciation Program, including Including Shining Star, Caregiver of the Month and Rewards
- Free CPR training
- Our office is awesome!
We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as dressing, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and social activities. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Right at Home Spring Hill is here.
- Work for another agency or have another job - no problem.
- Need to be home for your family - no problem.
- Only want days or evenings - no problem.
Why? Because every hour taking care of our seniors' matters and we get that!
Ongoing Training and Education
A Supportive Company Culture
We offers a great company culture of support and commitment not only to our clients but also to our team members. Caregivers are the lifeblood of our Right at Home office, and we strive to create a positive experience for everyone. We believe communication is key and our door is always open for our caregivers. We love our caregivers and encourage them to call or come see us if they have questions or need support! We want our employees to know how important they are to us. We work to improve the quality of life for our caregivers and the clients we serve.
Our Right at Home office provides flexible scheduling, with full time or part time shifts available, and works hard to find good matches between clients and caregivers. The culture of the Right at Home office is exciting. We work together as a team to ensure everyone is happy, and has the hours and clients that make going to work exciting and fun. We focus on matching you with a client you care about, you connect with, and you truly enjoy spending time with - as well as the hours you want with a schedule that fits your life. Our office believes that ongoing caregiver training and caregiver recognition are key elements in keeping caregivers long term.