Location: Homosassa, FL
Right at Home Nature Coast is now hiring CNAs in Homosassa and surrounding areas.
Have you taken care of loved one or children, do you have compassion, do you enjoy working with people? You owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME NATURE COAST.
Signing Bonus: Up to $250 after 90 days of employment.
Why work with Right at Home Nature Coast:
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Free training and ongoing development programs.
- Free CEU training
- CPR training
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month and Reward
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount programs
Home Health Aide Job Summary
Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care, providing for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes. Provide a clean and safe environment for our clients. Always compassionate and understanding to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks
- Medication reminders
- Incontinence care
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Grocery shopping
Qualifications and Skills
- Current CNA Certification
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate required
- 1 year of experience as a CNA (in homes or facilities) preferred
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work
- Be able to pass a level 2 background check
- Be able to pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the client and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the client and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
Primarily works in client’s place of residence, travel required. Shift times and days vary with client needs.
We look forward to receiving your resume soon!