Location: Brooksville, FL
No prior experience needed – we will train.
Have you taken care of loved one or children, do you have compassion, do you enjoy working with people? You owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME NATURE COAST.
Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME is an award-winning home care agency, and has been recognized as a leading service provider by Caring.com and Home Care Pulse.
Signing Bonus: Up to $250 after 90 days of employment.
Why work with Right at Home Nature Coast:
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Free HHA training and ongoing development programs.
- Free CEU training
- CPR training
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month and Reward
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount programs
Companion/Homemaker Job Summary
Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, and companionship activities for clients in their residences. Provide a clean and safe environment for our clients. Always compassionate and understanding to our clients.
Education and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate required
- The Companion/Homemaker shall have successfully completed a written Competency Evaluation
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the client and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work
- Be able to pass a level 2 background check
- Be able to pass a comprehensive drug screen
Primarily works in client’s place of residence, travel required. Shift times and days vary with client needs.
We look forward to receiving your resume soon!