Right at Home is a leading provider of in-home care services and our mission is to improve the quality of life to those we serve. Right at Home has been serving clients and employing care staff across the US since 1995. We opened our very own agency in Springfield in 2017! We are passionate about creating a culture of teamwork, trust, and professional development and constantly aim to be an employer of choice in the Springfield, MO area.
We are looking for a professional and reliable caregiver to support physically or mentally challenged clients in their everyday lives. The fulfillment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job. If you are a compassionate and positive person with the desire to work hard, then this is a job for you. In this line of work, communication is key! Experience in caring for the elderly or sick and housekeeping tasks will make you a strong candidate.
- Flexible scheduling We work around YOUR availability
- NO certification or license required
- Weekly pay
- We provide the training
- Highly responsive and supportive office staff to provide assistance when needed
- Shifts as short as 2 hours
- Remind clients to take medications on time
- Support clients who cannot move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat, etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the client’s restrictions
- Help with shopping and running errands as requested by the client
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a caregiver
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong work ethic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.