Right at Home is seeking reliable, motivated individuals to provide companionship and support to elderly or disabled adults in St Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties.
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. Right at Home is the premier employer in private duty home care and has been named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse.
Apply for a great career opportunity with Right at Home as a Caregiver/Companion and improve the quality of life for seniors and disabled adults in your community.
- Provide for the comfort of clients in their homes
- Prepare meals and snacks
- Perform patient specific activities
- Perform homemaking activities: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, changing linens, doing laundry, cleaning
- Perform errands and transportation
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Clean Background
- Drivers License
- Dependable, Insured Transportation
We are proud to be designated as an AARP National Employer Team member! We welcome mature or retired applicants!