Affected by Today's Employment Challenges and Unprecedented Economy? This Is A Great Opportunity for You!
With so many in the community being affected by layoffs and having their hours cut, this is a great opportunity for you! Right at Home St. Charles is looking to hire temporary caregivers. A 'Caregiver' provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences. Read more below about the responsibilities and qualifications needed to become a Caregiver. The #1 qualification is compassion and caring about people!
Leader in Excellence Award from Home Care Pulse
Do you want to make a difference every day?
Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for committed Caregivers in St. Charles, Lincoln & Warren Counties! We provide an enriching work environment & competitive wages for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical Benefits – Vision & Dental
- Retirement Savings & match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Shifts and hours
- Shift differentials for locations and jobs
- Personal Advancement Program
- Paid training & advancement
- Attendance and service bonus
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home - St. Charles?
- GED or HS Diploma
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
Essential Functions of a Right at Home Caregiver:
Assist the client with their personal care. These could include but are not limited to:
- Client Specific Activities
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Performing light housekeeping activities
- Safety, supervision and companionship
We currently have positions available in O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Troy, Warrenton & Neighboring areas.