Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for Certified Nursing Assistants in St. Charles County! We provide a caring environment for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
Whether you are a Certified Nursing Assistant or just starting a career as a caregiver, we will provide you the support and training needed to make a difference in a patient’s life.
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction, and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Our employees told us what that means for them:
- “It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
- “I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
As a Best in Home Care Leader in Excellence award winner, we are the only home health care provider in the St. Louis/St. Charles area. This designation demonstrates that we have earned the Best in Home Care Provider of Choice and the Best in Home Care Employer of Choice. Just another sign that we care for our employees so they can care for their patients.
We currently have positions available in O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Troy Warrenton & Neighboring areas.
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- A Personal Advancement Program to advance in pay and enhance your skills
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home St. Charles?
- A passion for helping others
- Valid driver’s license and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
We are proud to be designated as an AARP National Employer Team member! We welcome mature or retired applicants!