Right at Home is seeking reliable, motivated individuals to provide personal care and support to elderly or disabled adults in St Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties.
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. Right at Home is the premier employer in private duty home care and assistance and has named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse.
Apply for a great career opportunity with Right at Home as a Certified Nurse Assistant and improve the quality of life for seniors and disabled adults in your community.
- Provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care
- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes
- Perform personal care activities that assist with activities of daily living, including: bathing, showering, toileting, ambulation, transfers, eating, dressing, grooming and incontinence care
- Prepare meals and snacks
- Perform patient specific activities
- Perform homemaking activities: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, changing linens, doing laundry, cleaning
- Perform errands and transportation
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- State licensure as a CNA
- Clean Background
- Driver’s License
- Dependable, insured transportation
We are proud to be designated as an AARP National Employer Team member! We welcome mature or retired applicants!