Leader in Excellence Award from Home Care Pulse
Do you want to make a difference every day?
Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for committed Home Health Aides in St. Charles, Lincoln & Warren Counties! We provide an enriching work environment and competitive wages for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Retirement Plan With Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Shifts and Hours
- Shift Differentials for Locations and Jobs
- Personal Advancement Program
- Paid Training
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home St. Charles?
- GED or HS Diploma
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
Essential Functions of a Home Health Aide:
Provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. These could include but are not limited to:
- Provide client specific activities
- Medication reminders
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepare meals and provide feed assistance
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Performing light housekeeping activities
- Safety, supervision and companionship
We currently have positions available in O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Troy, Warrenton & Neighboring areas.