Right at Home is Here for Short-Term Rehab Assistance and Post-Op Care in St. Charles, Warren & Lincoln Counties
Let us help you until you feel like you again
Right at Home of St Charles does more than provide care for seniors. We care for individuals who have recently undergone a major operation, an outpatient procedure or a discreet cosmetic surgery.
Let Right at Home of St. Charles help you regain your health quickly, safely and keep you as comfortable as possible.
Our Post-Op Services
- Transfers and ambulation
- Medication reminders
- Personal hygiene including: bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- Household chores such as laundry, meal preparation and pet care.
- Transportation home from the hospital, to your follow-up doctor and therapy appointments
- Respite care, which means that we’ll step in when your primary family caregiver needs a little break or has to return to a fulltime job
Right at Home Care Managers will include detailed instructions from your physician and discharge planner in your personalized Plan of Care and will observe your therapy regimen for inclusion in your Plan of Care. This enables our Care Team to assist you with your post-operative exercises.
How Home Care After Surgery Works
Our Care Managers will observe your therapy before you come home from the hospital. Detailed instructions from your discharge planner, physical therapist or physician will be added on your individual Plan of Care. Right at Home professionals will help you follow the exercise routines written by the occupational and physical therapist to help ensure a quicker recovery and prevent re-admission to the hospital.
We work with clients who are in recovery from a variety of surgical procedures including:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Gall Bladder removal
- Hip, Knee or Shoulder replacement
- Open Heart surgery
- Major abdominal surgery of any kind
Our home care team is here to ensure that you feel safe and your loved ones are relieved of worry and stress.
Call us today for more information.