Right at Home of St. Louis Service Values: R.E.A.C.H.
Right at Home of St. Louis recognizes caregivers every month who demonstrate one or more of our R.E.A.C.H. service values. Each deserving individual receives a personal thank you note and an entry into a drawing for a gift card of their choice. Three monthly winners are drawn from all the recognition recipient entries for this special recognition.
- R for Results: Providing reliable and consistent care on a daily basis to achieve better outcomes
- E for Excellence: Delivering outstanding performance and embracing continuous improvement in all that we do
- A for Above & Beyond: Doing more than is expected to fulfill our purpose and ensure the best client and caregiver experience
- C for Communication: Communicating with honesty, kindness and respect for diverse viewpoints to enhance teamwork, trust and problem-solving in partnership with those we serve
- H for Honor: Fulfilling our commitment to serve our clients, caregivers and our community with integrity, dedication and teamwork
Our May R.E.A.C.H. recognition goes to:
Tremyya Harvey, Anab Noor, Zenobia Russell, Jackie Askew, Keyana Wesley, Carol Rayfod, Tamalisa Barbet, Brent Newman, Shananah Buckner, Catherine Munene, R.N., Portia Smith, Jennifer Witherwax, Tanya Mosley, Sho McNeal, Emma Pearson-Forrest, Jackie Dudley, Jose Johnson, Joyce Kariuki, Ebony Brown, Rebecca Flynn, R.N., Hellen Muhoro, Dana Weatherford, Stacey Costello, Jasmine McNeal, Wanda Crockett, Lamont Coleman, Sophia Blackmon, Magnolia Vaughn, Lisa Johnson, Joanna Henderson, Heather Wilhelm, Kadja Brown, Amber Petroshus,Christina Cannon, Sarah McNair
May R.E.A.C.H. Recognition Drawing Winners:
Went Above & Beyond by doing more than is expected to fulfill our purpose and ensure the best client experience. After Tremyya left her shift, the client called us to say she forgot to ask Tremyya to turn off a light. We contacted Tremyya who was nearly all the way home, and she turned around and drove back to the client’s home to turn off the one light for her.
Was recognized for Honoring our commitment to serve our clients with integrity, dedication and teamwork and Results by providing reliable and consistent care. Wanda was scheduled for a weekend shift with and when we had call-offs, she jumped in and agreed to stay for the next shift, working for 24 hours. Then she went home, rested for 12 more hours and came back for another shift so that the client was cared for by someone familiar to her.
Was recognized for her Communication and Excellence in her work. Stacey handled a challenging client with ease, navigating his dementia and related inappropriate behaviors calmly and respectfully. She demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills while maintaining a safe and nurturing environment so he has ”good” days, every day.