Do you have a passion for helping others?
Do you want to start a career in human resources?
Right at Home St. Louis has the perfect opportunity for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant! We provide a caring environment for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to creating an amazing employee experience as you are!
The HR Administrative Assistant provides support to our Employee Experience Manager on all human resource activities. This includes supporting the organization’s recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement and general HR administration needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level HR professional.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and confirming candidate interviews
- Completing candidate background checks
- Organizing the new hire onboarding sessions
- Tracking HR documentation needed for employee files
- Providing general administrative support for the office
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home St. Louis:
- A passion for helping others
- High school degree required and some education in Human Resources preferred
- 2+ years of complex, customer service experience required
- Knowledge of computer systems including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of employment law and compliance preferred
- Ability to pass a full employment background check