Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Stafford is a fantastic place to work!
We offer flexible hours in our client's homes and local facilities. Our pay is very competitive and is paid every Friday. We offer continuous training on Right at Home University and our Registered Nurse continually reaches out to our caregivers to give them training tips and updates.
We value our Right at Home caregivers and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Stafford.
Why is Right at Home Stafford the Right Fit For You?
Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings
We provide raise incentives after 60 days, referral bonuses, and gas reimbursement for further shifts. We regularly have caregiver lunches for individuals doing continuous outstanding work! All of our caregivers (and clients) have our personal cellphone numbers. We expect them to be in touch and we reach out to them to see how they're doing, and to compliment them on a job well done.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Orientations
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education through Right at Home University
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Who Are Some Excellent Candidates:
• Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
• Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
• A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
• Professional caregiving background
• Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Right at Home University is an online system offering more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Hear What Right at Home Caregivers Are Saying!
Resources for Professional and Family Caregivers
- VCPEA - VA Coalition for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group Meetings
- Senior Navigator
- Caregiver Support Group
- Stafford County VA
- Caregiver Burnout Article
- 14 Signs of Burnout
- Recovering from Caregiver Burnout
- Caring.com Support Groups
- Caring.com Caregiving Resource Center