A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why Right at Home is the Right Fit
We provide raise incentives after 60 days, referral bonuses, and gas reimbursement for further shifts. We regularly have caregiver lunches for individuals doing continuous outstanding work! All of our caregivers (and clients) have our personal cellphone numbers. We expect them to be in touch and we reach out to them to see how they're doing, and to compliment them on a job well done.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Orientations
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education through Right at Home University
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
5. Current TB test required