Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Why Right at Home is the Right Fit
We provide raise incentives after 60 days, referral bonuses, and gas reimbursement for further shifts. We regularly have caregiver lunches for individuals doing continuous outstanding work! All of our caregivers (and clients) have our personal cellphone numbers. We expect them to be in touch and we reach out to them to see how they're doing, and to compliment them on a job well done.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Orientations
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education through Right at Home University
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
1. Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
2. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
3. Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
4. Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
2. Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
3. Successful completion of state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
4. Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
5. Current TB test required
6. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
7. Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile.
8. This position requires 30-40 hours of basic training.