A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why is Right at Home Stark County the Right Fit For You?
Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings
Our caregivers are the heart of what we do. We work very hard to build a great relationship them, and know they will also have a great relationship with their clients. There are so many reasons why Right at Home is the RIGHT fit!
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employer Matched IRA
- 11 Years of Service
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Transportation for caregivers
- Greater Work Independence
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
▬ Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
▬ Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
▬ Performs errands and/or provides transportation
▬ Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.