Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Home Health Aide (HHA), Part-Time
Part-time Shifts Available
Immediate opportunities available to compassionate, dedicated, and experienced CNA/Home Health Aides to join a successful home care team with Right at Home Sun City Center!
We offer Pre-Paid CPR/First Aid re-certification or TB test and Free HHA certification course
Other part-time shifts may also be available in all periods (days/nights/overnights, and weekdays/weekends), so there is a great opportunity for you to earn good rates at flexible hours, and even close to your home. Our territory is wide, and has a growing senior population who needs our caring assistance. We service the cities of: Sun City Center, Gibsonton, Lithia, Apollo Beach, Ruskin, and Wimauma among others.
- All caregivers are employees of Right at Home and receive a W-4 and I-9 form
- Weekly Paycheck by Direct Deposit
- Pre- Paid CPR/First Aid re-certification or TB test
- Free HHA certification course
- Access to 24/7 FREE online medical care
- Free online continued education courses
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee of the Month Recognition Program
- We maintain EXTENDED SUPERVISION. Director of Nursing will visit/call on a weekly basis and obtain monitoring reports
- We will offer an elective Paid Sick-Leave. Eligible employees: confirmed COVID-19 infection or medically imposed quarantine. Office staff available 24/7 for any questions or concerns
- We will help with PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
CNA/Home Health Aide Essential Functions
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):_Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair), _Ambulation, Eating, Dressing, Shaving, etc.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Provides transportation to/from errands/appointments
- CNA/Home Health Aide Qualifications
- CNA/Home Health Aide license/certification
- One year of experience as a CNA/Home Health Aide (in homes or facilities).
- Current CPR/First Aid certificate is required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have an insured vehicle.
- Attend an online Orientation
Right at Home is a drug free workplace, therefore as part of the recruiting process you may be required to perform pre-employment drug testing.
Right at Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity compliant agency, we do not discriminate according to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or any other protected class.Apply Today