Homemaker and Companion Caregivers - (Sylvania & Toledo)
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
NOW HIRING — Our care staff are the wonderful people behind our continued outstanding reputation for in-home care of seniors and individuals with disabilities. We value our caregivers and want them to have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team.
- Flexible full or part time hours
- Caregiver Training and Continuing Education
- Caregiver Appreciation Program
- Incentive Program
- Rewarding Career — Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others
- Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply
- 24 Hour Caregiver Support
- Alzheimer Association caregiver support groups, Hospice support groups and coping training
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.