Weekend Caregiver to fill evening and over night shifts. Will provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
NOW HIRING — Our care staff are the wonderful people behind our continued outstanding reputation for in-home care of seniors and individuals with disabilities. We value our caregivers and want them to have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team.
• Flexible full or part time hours
• Caregiver Training and Continuing Education
• Caregiver Appreciation Program
• Incentive Program
• Rewarding Career — Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others
• Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply
• 24 Hour Caregiver Support
• Alzheimer Association caregiver support groups, Hospice support groups and coping training
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be willing to travel within 30 miles of Sylvania
- Dementia Experience (will train the right person)
- No sleeping during night shift
- On time for shifts
- Compassionate and a joy for caring for others
Pay Rate: $10 - $11.50 hourly, based on experience
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.