Right at Home Tallahassee is looking to immediately hire caregivers, CNAs and HHAs, to work a variety of day and evening shifts.
We are interested in Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) that are friendly and compassionate, personable, dependable and warm hearted to provide non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors, adults recovering from illness and disabled adults.
How to ApplyApply Online
Some of the shifts include:
- 6am - 9am
- 10am - 1pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 5pm - 11pm and 5pm - midnight
- **Overnight shifts beginning at 10pm, 11pm or midnight until 6 am or later
Responsibilities of a Right at Home CNA and HHA:
- CNA/HHA work under the direction of a Registered Nurse to provide various personal care functions with an established plan of care.
- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- CNA/HHA assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Perform light housekeeping activities to provide a safe clean living environment which include (but are not limited to): general housekeeping and cleaning, changing bed linens, laundry, grocery shopping, meal preparation and transportation Provide ambulation-assist as needed. Provide medication reminders. Provide general companionship and conversation.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate
- Preferred CNA or HHA Certificate
- Valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate and reliable transportation
- Current CPR certification
- Experience with Alzheimer's and dementia is a plus, but not necessary
- Record of dependability and reliability
- Caring, compassionate and upbeat personality
- Pass AHCA Level II Background Screening
Caregivers represent Right at Home each and every day! They are such an important part of our team!
Here's why Caregivers like working with Right at Home Tallahassee
- Right at Home Tallahassee provides competitive weekly pay! (direct deposit or payroll card)
- Our caregivers are w-2 employees of Right at Home Tallahassee
- Flexible scheduling - we'll work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases/shifts available
- Right at Home Tallahassee values our caregiver's input and concerns
- Caregivers can refer their friends and family to work as caregivers with Right at Home Tallahassee
- Employee discounts on Verizon, AT&T, Best Buy, Hertz and FTD
- Employer paid access to Right at Home's on-line University for training and continuing education units
- Recognition - we appreciate our caregivers and believe communication is important!
- Everyone at Right at Home works together as a team to improve the quality of life for those we serve!
- Our clients appreciate what you do!
And so much more!
Right at Home provides in-home care services to clients and equal employment origins to drug free employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or any legally protected class, characteristic or practice, in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Each Right at Home office is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC. Each franchise unit employs the care giving staff.