Right at Home Tallahassee is looking to IMMEDIATELY hire Happy, Dependable and Caring individuals with Caregiving Experience as a Home Health Aide.
You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes!!
We are hiring for daytime, evening and overnight shifts
Our clients often live in Tallahassee, Fl, but we also serve clients in Quincy, Havana and Crawfordville, Florida.
Right at Home is interested in Home Health Aides (HHAs) that are friendly and compassionate, personable, dependable and warm hearted to provide non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors, adults recovering from illness and disabled adults in their home.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM and here's why our caregivers like working with us:
- We provide competitive weekly pay! (direct deposit or payroll card)
- Our caregivers are W-2 employees
- Flexible scheduling - we'll work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on clients/shifts available
- We offer both shorter shifts as well as longer shifts
- We value our caregiver's input and concerns
- We offer recognition and reward programs
- Employer pays for your liability insurance
- Employer pays for your access to Right at Home University for training and continuing education units
- Employee discounts on Verizon, AT&T, Best Buy, Hertz and FTD, hotels, movie tickets and more!
- We appreciate our caregivers and believe communication is important!
- Everyone works together as a team to improve the quality of life for those we serve!
- Our clients appreciate what you do!
- Caregivers represent us each and every day! They are such an important part of our team
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire CNA's and HHAs to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Toileting Assistance
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Medication Reminders
Preferred Experience in:
- Personal care
- Light housekeeping
- Client Satisfaction