Caregiving is More Than "Just a Job"
The caregivers of Right at Home Tampa are the heart and soul of our business. Being a caregiver is more than just having a job. Our caregivers make a difference in the lives of those in their care and as a result, their own lives are enriched.
We give our caregivers the direction and tools they need to fulfill their mission of service, as well as our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
Before caregivers can become employed by Right at Home Tampa and begin caring for clients, they must:
- Complete an application and personal interview
- Submit references and have a Level 2 background check
- Our caregivers are insured and bonded
- Right at Home caregivers go through a comprehensive orientation process which educates them on our specific policies and procedures.
- We also provide specialized training that helps to ensure that our caregivers understand the high standards of care expected by Right at Home.
- We employ over 160 caregivers
- Nine of our caregivers have been with us for over 10 years
- 17 of our caregivers have been with us for over 5 years
How our Caregivers Describe Their Work
When we are hiring caregivers, we look for people who have a true passion for in home care, and improving lives for clients. These thoughts from one of our dedicated employees express the type of feedback we regularly hear from the wonderful team we employ.
I have found that working with RAH has been a remarkable experience in this field of geriatric care. I just could not have it any other way because it is so fulfilling to see the joy that my clients have and it makes me feel that I’m fulfilling my purpose by giving joy to people, even in their sadness. It gratifies me to see the acceptance and comfort that my clients have knowing someone is truly there for them in this time of their great need and the assurance that comes from helping clients find comfort and peace.
Giving quality care is what I would do for my grandmother, father or mother. Giving this type of care makes me feel joy deeper than anyone could ever imagine at the end of the day.
Caregivers: you are the heart and soul of our business. We appreciate your commitment to RAH Tampa and the dedication and love you show the clients you service each and every day.
See Our Services