CNA Certified Nurses Aide (Scranton)
We are seeking qualified Caregivers who want a meaningful career in caring, take pride in a job well done and are willing to work together to accomplish our mission: Improving the quality of life for those we serve.
Benefits and Incentives
- Provista Discount Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee referral program
- Client referral program
- Weekly pay
- Caregiver appreciation days
- Paid travel time and mileage between clients
- Annual reviews with increase opportunity
- No probationary period
A key benefit of working with us is the flexibility you will enjoy in your schedule. Full time, part time, weekdays, weekends. We can create a schedule that works with the demands of your personal life. Use your existing skills to provide a daily positive impact and improve the quality of life for someone else.
"Right at Home explains my clients' needs to me by calling me and telling me about their condition and what I am supposed to do when I get there, and what is expected of me while I'm on the job. They really explain what their needs are." - Right at Home Caregiver
- Your own reliable transportation that you can have with you while on shift, and a current driver’s license. Most assignments are not public transportation accessible.
- Pass a State Police background check or FBI Background check if you have lived in Pa less than 2 years.
- Current 2-step TB test
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bend stoop and lift 50 pounds
- If you do not have a CNA/HHA certification then you will be asked to obtain a Direct Care Worker Certificate at no cost to you from: http://services.dpw.state.pa.us/pch_comptest/
Pay: $ 9-12 Hourly, based on experience
* Please fully complete the application to include dates of expiration, check off skills, and preferences and answer all questions. This will expedite the application process.Learn More & Apply Now