Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. In this roll, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn completive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive Paid training
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Weekly paychecks
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
What You'll Do and Who You Are:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
- You're honest, energetic and approachable type and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don't mind getting a little dirty...this could include providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other house hold chores. You can prepare a good meal and know your way around the kitchen. You are able to assist the client in many ways- this could include providing medication reminders, assisting with range of motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music ,puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid Driver's license and current auto insurance
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have 6 months experience
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve. Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.