***$100 BONUS if current registration with California Home Care Aide RegistryIMMEDIATE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
We have immediate opportunities for you to start making a difference. Both full-time and part-time positions are available to work mornings, days, nights, weekdays, and weekends. We will work with your schedule! Territory includes Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Anza, Winchester, French Valley, and Fallbrook.
COVID Care: Our greatest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and caregivers.
- We supply PPE equipment for caregivers
- COVID screening tests are provided at our office to any employee who is feeling unwell to make certain it is not COVID
- Safety is our priority and we are ready to interview candidates virtually on Zoom or with a mask and social distancing in the office. You choose the type of interview you are comfortable with.
- San Diego News 10 featured our safety protocols in a story you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09I05Suz7g8&t=16s
What You Will Do:
You will be responsible for providing courteous care by helping individuals with their activities of daily living.
Work tasks may include:
- Light housekeeping tasks such as making beds, laundering clothes or linen
- Providing assistance with personal care tasks such as showering, oral hygiene, dressing, and toileting
- Preparing nutritious meals and washing dishes
- Companionship, emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for errands and appointments
What We Offer:
**Hiring immediately in Fallbrook, as well as Temecula and North County San Diego
**Both full-time and part-time positions available
**Weekend and overnight shifts available
- A great work environment with a team that is like family!
- PPE provided along with COVID-19 specific training to keep care providers and clients safe
- COVID Testing provided
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit (W-4)
- Supplemental health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Health and wellness discount savings program
- Flexible scheduling
- PAID training and development
- PAID travel time in between clients & mileage
- Accrued PAID sick time
- Supplemental benefits and Health Savings Card
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver client matching
- We have your back with 24/7 on-call staff support line
- Mobile time tracking and care notes app
- Weekend, evening, and 24-hour care opportunities with incentives, if desired
- Access to Leadership: we promote from within! Five of our eight-person in-office support team started out with us as caregivers.
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Award-winning business: 2021 Caring Star Award, Home Care Plus Trusted Provider
- Local owned franchise with 3 locations, while part of a national company with over 400 locations worldwide
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
- 0-6 months experience preferred
- Companion/Homemaker Position: No certifications or experience necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required
Nice to Have:
We value your investment in your career and license as a CNA and offer our active California licensed CNA's an increased pay rate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) license
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver or Home Health Aide in homes or facilities
- Experience with dementia, hospice, or facilities a plus
- HCA registered? If so ask us about our $100 bonus
Hear from our Caregivers:
"I love Right at Home, I don't know why, but maybe because of the staff. They are polite, kind, and professionals. They relate to me in a very kind way." Vivian- Caregiver
"I like how everyone works as a team and cares for each other." Helen- Caregiver
"I appreciate how they check-up with the clients and the caregivers about the care, they upgrade things to make the company better, they get back to you quickly, and they answer my questions as they come up." Melanie- Caregiver
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online or give us a call at (951) 506-9628 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.50 per hour