Scheduling Coordinator Job Summary:
- Organize and prepare work schedules for caregivers to match customer requirements
- Monitoring and verifying scheduling software to confirm caregivers shift completetion
- Answering telephone calls from caregivers and customers
- Function as a team player and build rapport with caregivers
- Assist with on-calls as needed which includes after hour, weekends and holidays
- Other responsibilities may include basic administrative tasks and daily activities.
Requirements of the Scheduling Coordinator:
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator in a healthcare/homecare setting
- High School Diploma- GED required; Associate Degree preferred
- Read, write, speak, and understand English and Spanish (optional) as needed for the job
- Proficient using the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), Internet, texting and social media for communication purposes
- Ability to multitask
- Work well under stressful situations
- Critical thinker
- Work as a caregiver in case of staffing emergency
Successful verification of an extensive criminal background check and drug screen.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.