Right at Home of Northeast, MS is an In-Home Care and Assistance company that provides non-medical care for the elderly and disabled. We are currently looking for reliable, caring, and compassionate caregivers who are interested in improving the quality of life for those we serve!
We offer an employee rewards program that offers opportunity for growth and advancement. Levels of recognition are rewarded with Right at Home apparel, PTO time, and increases in pay.
Right at Home allows employees to receive up to 7 Certifications worth over $600 at no cost! These certifications and other course training are available online at our Right at Home University.
Whether you are looking for flexible hours or a full-time career, Right at Home might be the place for you! We accommodate your schedule and allow you choose the shifts you work. Schedules are available ranging from 2-hour to 12-hour shifts.
- Prepares meals and snacks
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Provides companionship and safety supervision
- Provides shopping and errands
- The ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Pass a written competency evaluation with 80% or higher
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
Why Caregivers Love to Work with Right at Home
- Paid travel time between shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Ongoing training
- Continuing education
- Friendly and compassionate office staff
- Work close to home