Care to Make a Difference? Care With Right at Home Union City
As an in-home care service provider Right at Home Union City offers opportunities for you to make a direct impact on improving the lives of others. Opportunities are available to you if you carry a wealth of health care knowledge and experience or if you simply have a desire to make a difference. We have created a culture of teamwork, trust, and support in Union City. Delivering the highest possible quality of life for our clients and our team is the greatest asset in providing that. Our team has made us a leader in in-home care and senior services. Right at Home Union City is right for you if:
- You're looking for full-time or part-time employment
- You're trying to build a meaningful career in the healthcare industry
- You have care for a friend or family member in the past
- You're pursuing a degree as a CNA or RN
I feel like (Right at Home) really respects the caregivers. I’ve worked at other companies where...you are treated like second-class citizens.” - Caregiver of 5 Years
Our mission to improve the life of those we serve includes our team. We offer competitive wages and industry-leading training programs with Right at Home University. Caregiving training with Right at Home University offers a wide range of topics ranging from techniques on personal care and specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills. Here are some other benefits of being a Right at Home Santa Clara caregiver.
- Flexible hours and shifts that fit your schedule
- Respect and empowerment as part of a supportive team
- Independent work environment with access to a team of support
- Meaningful one-on-one relationships with families and clients
- Growth opportunities within the company and continued education and training
Our Caregivers Make a Difference
View our open caregiving positions to start making a difference today. We are hiring all caregiving positions. If you're a CNA, Home Health Aide, Home Care Aide, or a Homemaker apply now!