Care to Make a Difference? Care With Right at Home Upstate
Right at Home Upstate offers opportunities for you to make a direct impact on improving the lives of others. We strive to provide excellent care which includes being available to our caregivers 24/7/365. Our wages are competitive and we provide direct deposit. The scheduling is flexible as we understand that every caregiver's life is unique. We value our caregivers' time and talents and seek to create an environment where they can flourish as we work together to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Our mission to improve the life of those we serve starts with our Right at Home family. Our family consists of a dedicated group of individuals with the compassion to motivate and encourage our clients to live a life full of quality and meaning, regardless of age or circumstance. At Right at Home Upstate, we pride ourselves on building a culture of family, respect, trust, teamwork, employee engagement, and communication which helps to set our overall culture and caregiver relationships. We strive to ensure that our caregivers understand that they are more than employees, but they are an extended part of our growing family.
We Offer Excellent Benefits and Incentives to Our Care Team
- Competitive Pay
- Higher Weekend Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Ongoing Education and Training
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Life, vision and dental insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Care Insurance
- Full-Time Hours and Overtime Available
- Weekly Pay
- Weekly Orientation offered multiple times each week
- Referral Bonus
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedule
- Caregiver Recognition Program
- 401K with Company Match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- CNA Apprenticeship
- Time and a Half on Nine Holidays
Right at Home Upstate offers a great company culture of support and commitment not only to our clients but also to our team members. Caregivers are the lifeblood of the organization, and we strive to create a positive experience for everyone. We believe communication is key and our door is always open for our caregivers. We love our caregivers and encourage them to call or come see us if they have questions or need support! We want our employees to know how important they are to us. We work to improve the quality of life for our caregivers and the clients we serve..
Ongoing Training for Caregivers
Our caregivers receive many ongoing training opportunities, including:
- In-person, on-the-job training from our Director of Quality Care and other experienced Caregivers
- Initial paid training plan for all new Caregivers in their first two weeks; this covers Safe Transfers, Promoting Client Mobility, Caregiver Professionalism, Conflict Resolution, Dementia and Alzheimers, and dealing with Caregiver stress.
- Regular CEU credit courses, such as Dementia Live.
- Most office staff have Caregiver and/or CNA experience and assist as needed with additional training, based on the client’s specific needs and situation.
- Paid monthly training through Relias University; this includes topics such as Infection Control, Personal Care, and Time Management.
- CNA Apprenticeship with local Tri-County Technical College.
"The entire process from start to finish has been nothing but a blessing. This company is truly for someone who loves people and enjoy applying comfort and care to those that need it."
Right at Home Upstate provides flexible scheduling, with full time or part time shifts available, and works hard to find good matches between clients and caregivers. We work together as a team to ensure everyone is happy, and has the hours and clients that make going to work exciting and fun. We focus on matching you with a client you care about, you connect with, and you truly enjoy spending time with - as well as the hours you want with a schedule that fits your life. Our office believes that ongoing caregiver training and caregiver recognition are key elements in keeping caregivers long term.
We Recognize Our Caregivers
We know that great Caregiving requires a lot of hard work and great communication (with both our office staff and our clients) so we work really hard to show our Caregivers how appreciated they are - we couldn’t do it without them! If you are looking for a new career where you aren’t just an employee but feel like part of a team and a family then ‘Right at Home’ could be a great fit for you!
View our open caregiving positions to start making a difference today. We are hiring for all caregiving positions, including Home Health Aides (HHA), Personal Care Aides (PCAs) and Homemakers!