Hiring Companionship Caregiver (Santa Paula, CA)
Companionship Caregiver in Santa Paula
This client is perfect for an experienced caregiver! You will help a woman with mild Alzheimer’s Dementia. You will assist (as a caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant) with:
- Stand by assist in shower
- Stand by in toilet
- Meal preparation
The fine print: The ideal caregiver will have compassion, empathy, and reliability, and emotional maturity. A successful caregiver will have a high school diploma or equivalent, six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant, a Home Care Aide License (we will help you get this if you don’t have it).
- Caring, Compassionate & Dependable
- Dementia Experience desired but not necessary
- Be able to get to work reliably
- Must have or be able to get a Home Care Aid’s license- If you don’t have it we will help you!
Safety for our caregivers most important: we provide you with PPE and train you how to use it. We offer many benefits and provide subsidized CPR training.
Each client has unique care and personality needs, and we work to match you to the best fit.
Compensation: $14.50 per hourApply Now